For any questions or concerns regarding abstract submissions please email email@example.com
Abstract submission for invited talks and contributed orals starts on 17 July 2020 and ends on 15 September 2020.
Submissions by email or other means will not be taken into consideration.
- All participants must register to obtain individual access key for the workshop.
- Submitted documents must be in PDF format. Other formats (MsWord, TeX, Postscript, ...) are not acceptable.
- When submitting the abstracts, the authors agree that the accepted abstracts can be made available online in the conference web site.
- Only a one page abstract will be accepted.
To facilitate document preparation, it is recommended that authors use the following templates:
- For WYSIWYG text editor users: template file in RTF format (compatible with many text editors, such as MSWord).
- For LaTeX users: LaTeX class file and LaTeX sample file.
File format PDF
Number of pages 1
Page size A4 (21.0 x 29.7 cm)
Page margins 2.5 cm on all 4 sides, gutter 0.0
Fonts Times New Roman or Arial
Font size 14 pt (title), 12 pt (main text), 10 pt (figure captions, references)
Line spacing 1.5 lines (21 pt)
Title of paper Centered alignment, bold font 14 pt
List of authors Centered alignment, normal font 12 pt, presenting authors underlined,
e.g. M. First1, N.N. Second2
Author affiliations Centered alignment, italic font 12 pt, e.g. 1Institute, City, Country
Body text Justified alignment, normal font 12 pt
References 10-point font, 1.5 line spacing
Figure Captions 10-point font